NEWS - We are in the process of updating our telephone system, please bear with us during this time.
Click on this link for more information on Covid advice for Parents with children under 12 years
Additionally, we are still operating normal opening hours, however, access to entering the building is limited at this moment in time?
To reduce your need to visit the surgery: -
- Check your symptoms online via 111.nhs.uk/ to direct you to the right place before contacting us.
- If you or a family member living with you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus, stay at home and self-isolate as directed. Ring 111 if your symptoms get worse.
- Call into a pharmacy for any minor aliments for them to assess and direct you – please use this link for more information on minor ailments.
- Order your repeat medication on-line via patientaccess.com or SMCCG.MaplesMedical@nhs.net
- Ask a friend or family member to become a proxy through Patient Access to order your medication for you, or see if they will post your request.
- Send any general questions to the SMCCG.MaplesMedical@nhs.net mailbox.
- Post your prescription requests outside in the surgery post box rather than coming in.
- Send us an email or drop us a note asking us to contact you if you don’t know what medication it is that you need to order, and we will contact you back asap.
- Ask the Drs medical questions via On-Line Consult - https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/maples-medical-centre
- Make sure that you give us plenty of notice when ordering your medication (don’t leave it to the last minute).
- We are sending prescriptions electronically to your Pharmacist, so please check with them first to see if they have received it before contacting the surgery.
- Ring for a telephone consultation, or an enquiry.